Email:  carriemannphotos@mac.com
Phone:  801-706-5204

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Peery's!!

I just recently did a shoot for my sister in-law and her family.  I love these guys.  They were so much fun and really played it up for me.  So I thought you would all enjoy seeing there goofy side.  We took a lot of great pictures but I'm sure Amber will put a lot of those on her blog. 


Before you scroll to the picture below, can you guess why Dallas is making this face?









I made him sit in this on accident.  Oops...

Charly and Barney came along too.  I didn't realize how silly my husband still looks with these glasses.  I've got to get him in to some sort of "style rehab."  


Abram found these glasses laying around so they all decided to give me there best modeling pose.  I think Crim wins!





Emerson looks like a cop!


I just love this one of Amber.  You are so cute when you laugh and smile!  Don't you all agree?



3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks Carrie, I just love the pictures! You did a great job, as usual! You are the best!

TheRogersReport said...

those are fun pictures!! also great to see that we all blogged the girls weekend..it was the best!

The Allan Family said...

I like how you captured their family,so fun!