Email:  carriemannphotos@mac.com
Phone:  801-706-5204

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My hubby and puppy's halloween costumes

Charly was so cute to me the other day.  I came home to find Charly and Barney on the porch waiting for my arrival.  For some reason Charly was holding Barney back from running up to me but I couldn't see why.  But then came cute little Barney in his Jiu-Jitsu outfit that Charly had bought for him.  I just died from over consumption of cuteness.  So on Halloween, Charly and Barney dressed up for me.





I'm not sure who the winner was.  

7 comments:

TheRogersReport said...

What a crack up! love the funny pics....was charlie wearing his famous big teeth he likes to put on every halloween? :)

Carrie Mann said...

Actually he bought a new pair. Just two giant teeth in the front. I think he has a small teeth complex.

Devon and Josh said...

What darling pictures!! I bet that you were rolling with laughter!

KLL said...

How cute! And how funny!

BJ said...

Like father, like son.

provoloner said...

I would marry those pictures if I could! I want to take those pictures behind the middle school and get them pregnant!
Love,
Collin and Maxine

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

That is so cute! I love it! Erik thought it was funny too.