Email:  carriemannphotos@mac.com
Phone:  801-706-5204

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at the G's House

Hey Family.  Let's play "What are they saying?"  The best quotes will go underneath the picture.

(1)   "Chris, would you still love me if I looked like this?" -Carrie

(2)  ""whatever that drug was that I took before I came is kicking in and feeling good..dad, you want some?" - Anna

(3)  " You just sit RIGHT THERE" - Carmen

(4)  "You can't hear this joke..."- Carmen

(5)  "Help" -Carmen


(6)  "I so should not have had that last shot" - Sheena

(7)  "This is how you do it, Grandpa" - Carmen

(8)  "Oh, I just remembered a joke Amber told me last week.  She's so funny." - Amber

(9)  "Charly really is funny." - Carrie

(10)  "Like, totally..Oh my gosh! I am soooo like totally cute and stuff!" - Anna

(11)  "I just love thinking about my four favorite grandchildren." - your four favorite

(12)  "...."

(13)  "Look at those cobwebs" - Carmen

Just Simply Cute!

5 comments:

provoloner said...

It looked like fun!

BTW, you should number the pictures to make it easier to post captions.

Sheena Menke said...

6. I so should not have had that last shot
11. I'm so proud of that Sheena, she really is my favorite grandchild.

TheRogersReport said...

#2..."whatever that drug was that I took before I came is kicking in and feeling good..dad, you want some?"
#10..."Like, totally..Oh my gosh! I am soooo like totally cute and stuff!"
#11..."look at Anna...she sure is something else! she is by far my favorite grandchild!"

Amber said...

# 11 I'm smiling because I am thinking of my wonderful grandchild, Amber. Doesn't she know she is my favorite? Where the heck is she?....It's just not Christmas Eve without her! :)

Amber said...

#8 Oh... I just remembered a joke amber told me last week........she is soooo funny! :)